Wednesday 6 August 2014

DISCOVERY

Way back like since elementary(primary) school through to high school i was pretty good with essay's & writing,not to brag but i remember in the third term of my first year in high school when i was called to my school's administration by my English teacher to be commended by the staff for my essay in the previous term's exam. Back then i never liked writing the letter type essays,even now i still don't ; I'm pretty much a talkative person and i didn't think i could express enough of what i wanted in those few "formal or informal" sort of lettering & "articles to be published",instead i loved writing stories with lessons & morals or mostly ones with an emotional twist to them.
 Until now i didn't really expect it to come in handy till recently when i started taking blogging & promoting seriously; turns out i was captivating in my reviews on promos and all credits are undoubtedly given to my good writing of essay's in school, A few publicists,promoters & other readers have approached me informing me of their notice of my work, I'm grateful ; for the complements & critics because these just make me better at what i do what i do. I might not be the best at blogging or promoting of peoples merchandise but atleast my review writing quality is somewhat a handy discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment